My Untold Story Of Freedom Employability Academy(FEA)

Hello, I am Chetan Aggarwal currently I am graduated from FEA. FEA is a national English NGO it provides the facility to students to become a master in English and personal development.it creates more than thousands of students master in English per year. Thousand English graduates are a good number to create a big impact in society. Nowadays, FEA helps a lot to students who want to learn English, but they can not afford English coaching because of some problems.

Journey: from book 1 to 3

my friend's circle said to me like FEA is a good ngo it provides you a lot of knowledge and I Went to fea for admission and at that time I realize that yes Fea is a really good platform for me to build personal skills and help me to lot in my future.

When I joined FEA that time my favorite teacher Tabassum Khan mam encourage me to join fea and she helped me a lot to clarify things she motivated me towards proficient English not only for me she motivates all the students.

I am really thankful to Tabassum mam who taught me in Book 1,2 and 3.

In book 1,2 and 3  we were learned about the basics to advance English and in three books we participated in a lot of presentations, speech, role play, quizzes, MOOCs and we understand the value of life in a good way, and we understand that how to solve problems and how to manage the problems and situations beautifully.

Journey: from book 4 to 5

 ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ Happy Journey... In books 4 to 5, we have fifteen modules per week 1 module. In these modules, we have learned and explored more. these modules prepared me for the Industry level like how to work in a team, how to manage the work in collaboration, how to control the emotions when you are in a team, how to prepare ppt, report presentations, and how to present presentations beautifully using the formal parameters,

and most important is how to prepare a resume, cover letter, elevator pitch, and what are the parameters we need to focus on while making the resume, cover letter, and elevator pitch and there is one mock interview and we have prepared a lot of common interview questions.

๐Ÿ™‚☺In these modules, my two favorite teachers Nisha Rani mam and Ankita Sharma mam help me a lot. these modules specifically from module 1 to 5 Nisha mam taught me and she taught very very well she understands the students intelligently and she taught me one beautiful thing that is how to face challenges beautifully without showing tension on the face really I remember these things in my whole life whatever I learned from fea.

๐Ÿ™‚Secondly, Ankita Sharma mam is a role model of a happy life and a hardworking life. she is really a motivation for me because sometimes I showed my frustration at work but she told me the real meaning of frustration and she told me that how to work on passion and hobbies and how to overcome the challenges. ๐Ÿ˜€No one denies the importance of Ankita mam in my fea journey.

๐Ÿ’–Thank you๐Ÿ’– so much my all favorite teachers I want to be part of fea my whole life because I have learned a lot of morals from fea so I will be continuing my fea journey from different parameters.

                              







   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Game Console