IKIGAI: Let's Find our Passion

 Q1. What do you Love?

Ans :

  • I love to meet with different peoples.
  • I Love to make a painting.
  • I love Coding.
  • I Love Cooking.
Q2. What are you good at?

Ans:

  • I am good at Painting.
  • I am good at Coding.
  • I am good at problem-solving.
  • I am good at communication skills.
Q3. What does the world need?

Ans:

  • In the Upcoming futures World's need is good English communicator.
  • World's need a good problem solver employee.
  • The world needs a good person to handle the clients in a good way.
  • Worlds need a Good painter who can draw the real imagination.
Q4.What can you be paid for?

ANS:

  • At present time most of the IT company give the good package to Software employee.
  • YES, The world's paid for English communicator person who is working in good fields.
  • A good problem solver always helped the world to find the solutions to problems. So they also pay for the person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Game Console