Great barrier reef | Ocean exploration

Hello everyone, I am Chetan Aggarwal✌

I hope you all are good So, today I am talking about one interesting place which is situated in the world, the place is "great barrier reef"  which is situated in Australia and this place provides the extra beauty of Australia. Basically,  Within this vast expanse are a decent range of ecological communities, habitats, and species – all of which make the ocean one of the most complex natural ecosystems in the world. there are many living creatures are present in the ocean which lives a long time and it provides natural beauty in the ocean.


But most of the researchers kill the creatures so that the beauty is reduced day by day and according to me it's not happening because we all like living creatures. Living creatures connected our souls ❤️


And living creatures do not want anything from human but I do not understand why the human destroy the creatures. If I want to see the creature's long life so we need to save and protect the creatures.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Game Console